Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby's First

                                              For today's project I used
I stamped the baby's face and added bows to make her look more like a little girl.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Changes to Baby Girl Layout

        Added name, date, time and weight to layout and framed it for wall hanging.


                                             A page for Ali's Album

                                                             Page 1
                                                           Page 2
                                              Close up of Bassinet
                                 My pages are not complete without a Peeker
                                                 Close up of swing
                                                   Close up of stroller
                                                    Photo mat 1
                                                      Photo mat 2
I purchased these adorable buttons from Micheal's and Cheryl over at Creative Kuts made me the wonderful paper piecing patterns to go with them.

I used doll hair for the babies curl and added a ribbon bow.
Thank you so much Cheryl for taking the time to create this amazing file, it is one of my favorites.

You can purchase this file over at Creative Kuts  http://www.creativekuts.com/Baby-Collection-BC107.htm

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A New Beginning

My Project of the week for Creative Kuts
I am creating an album for the new MOM
I wanted to use this as the first page of Ali's album and thought
 A New Beginning
     would be a perfect starting page.
                 I'd like to thank Cheryl over at Creative Kuts for designing                                          this adorable couple  for me.

                          You can purchase these proud parents over at Creative Kuts
                                         Close up of the pround parents.
                                   The file also comes with a proud parents title.
              I used my Sizzix shadow box letters to create my title for my page.
              Flowers were made using Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I pop                    dotted in between each layer to give flowers some dimension.