Tuesday, November 24, 2015


Welcome to
Honeybearz Designs
Annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Facebook Event.
The hop will run from November 24th
through December 5th. All prizes will be sent
out after the hop has finished.
For my project I created this 2 page layout using 
Baking Fun Gingers. 
Patterns by Marjorie Ann Designs 
Art work by Kristi W Designs
You can find the file here http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=202&products_id=1626
Here is the line-up for Tuesday November 24th
Be sure and stop by all 12 days.
This hop will be full of wonderful ideas.

There will be new projects posted each day of the hop. 
And did I mention there will be lots of AWESOME PRIZES!!!

32 comments:

  1. Julie I love the layout the Gingerbread men are so adorable. This Marjorie Ann Designs is perfect for the holidays. Thank you so much for being a guest designer for the hop I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout!! Love your gingy's =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet, I mean really sweet layout! love it! thanks for guesting today!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable layout ! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Great Project. Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. the gingerbread family is so cute.
    The really worked great in your layout.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable way to capture the memories of holiday baking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling. Great Layout! I love holiday baking (ok, eating the holiday baking goods!) loves- madge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable & amazing layout!! New Follower.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is so cute and so fun I absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Gingers are adorable! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a Sweet Layout. My little Grand Daughter loves to help me bake. I need to make something like this. So Cute! I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your layouts! those little gingers sure look like they are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! This is such a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm getting ready to make a recipe scrapbook. Your layout is adorable and is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an adorable layout!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How very cute are these! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your layout is amazing! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. So super cute. Adorable layout. Glad you were joining us as a guest designer. Thanks for hopping along!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your layout is so adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete