Friday, March 25, 2011

Here is a peek at what I have been up too. I have been cutting lots of files.


These are from Treasure Box Design.
With a bit of tweaking  
I created the Bunny in the basket from her Easter Collection
             and from her Animal Pals Collection I created this Proud Papa and his cub.


I can't remember where I found the bottle svg that I used for this tag.
I added the stork from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Baby Be Mine collection.
Again stork from
 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Baby Be Mine collection. 
Face was stamped with Treasure Box Designs face stamp.
I ran the baby blanket through Texture Boutique.

This is from My Scrap Chick Friends and Family collection.
Again I used face stamps from Treasure Box Designs.
I  ran the outfit through Texture Boutique.






These are also from My Scrap Chick.
 Zoo Animals Treat Bag collection.
I thought these would look great on baby  pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment