Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's new?

I am now a member of the Creative Kuts design team.
I am behind on posting my One of a Kind Pieces....All my new pieces use files from Creative Kuts. Go over to http:www.creativekuts.com and check out all the great files. You can also go check out the rest of the creative team on the links from my blog. Be sure to go over to facebook and like us too.
                              
                                       This is from the I Feel Pretty
                               

                                      Close up of I Feel Pretty Bear
 For this bear I used I Feel Pretty bear and face and ribbon from Soapy Sally from Taking Care of Business
                          Peeker is Soapy Sally head from Taking Care of Business
                                     Easel Card using  It's your Birthday
 To make this mini album I used head from one of the bears from Taking Care of Business.
                                           front and inside of album
                                   back and inside back pages
                                  Used Soapy Sally from Taking Care of Business
                                         Bear is from It's Your Birthday
                                       Again bear from It's Your Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment